At Return Path, we offer the following services:
- Relationship counseling
- Anxiety counseling
- Anti Depression therapy
- Positive parenting strategies
- Solution focused/ Brief counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness based counseling
- Couple counseling
- Child and adolescent mentoring
- Group training and mentorship
- Individual Counseling, Group Counseling
- Strategic decision-making
- Coaching and mentoring initiatives
- Yoga and meditation guidance
No information about your counseling sessions will be released outside of Counseling Services to anyone without your written authorization, with the following exceptions:
- When there is risk of imminent harm to you or another person, your counselor reserves the right to take reasonable action to protect life.
- When a court of law orders a counselor to release information, your counselor is bound by law to comply with such an order.
- If your counselor has reason to believe that a child, elderly, or disabled person is in danger of being physically, emotionally, or sexually abused, then your counselor is obligated by law to report such abuse to the proper authorities.
- If you disclose sexual misconduct by another mental health professional, your counselor may be required to file a report.